An End To All Your Karaokes Search.

Karaoke-Search

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Some New And Requested Karaokes

As Promised m back with some new and requested karaokes and m very happy to share them with you all..

Behka Behka Karaoke - Ghajini

Bol Na Halke Halke Karaoke - Jhoom Barabar Jhoom


Maahi Karaoke - Raaz 2

Maahi Rock Version Karaoke - Raaz 2

Mar Jaawan Karaoke - Fashion

Taare Zameen Par Karaoke - Taare Zameen Par


These Karaokes will be added to their respective artist's section too.

Happy Singing - The Karaoke-Zone Team!

9 comments:

  1. please give me the karaoke of ya rabba

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will u pls bro gift us "O RE PIYA- Ustad Rahat Fateh Ali Khan"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plz Upload The Karaoke of YEIN TO SACH KE BHAGWAN HAIN SONG FROM FILM HUM SATH SATH HAIN!I WILL BE GR8FULL OF URS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. could u plz give me a kaaoke of mera rang de basanti chola(legend of bhagat singh)??

    ReplyDelete
  5. could u give me the karaoke of jaane kyun log pyaar karte hai from the movie diln chahata hai as soon as possible please

    ReplyDelete
  6. could u give me the karaoke of Mera Rang de basanti chola from the Legend of Bhagat Singh

    ReplyDelete
  7. will u pls give karaoke of behati hava sa tha woh

    ReplyDelete
  8. could u plzz give me the karaoke of maula mere le le meri jaan from chak de India..........

    ReplyDelete
  9. Assalamu alaikum bro....
    me need Tu bula le bula sonu nigam of the karaoke , Aisa desh hai mera karaoke with female vocal And Kisi din banungi main raja ki rani karaoke with female vocal so plz Add very soon I am waiting My Email:Abdulqayyum487@gmail.com.....So Thank you.....sir

    ReplyDelete